11th September 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a software job after completion of diploma ECE?

Procedure to get a software job after completion of diploma ECE? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow? Is it possible for me to get the job or some other expectation is there to apply? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

15th September 2017, 11:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a software job after completion of diploma ECE?

After completion of diploma in ECE, there are lots of computer courses which you can pursue in order to get a job in software field. Here are some of the job oriented courses which you can pursue:

> C

> C++

> J2EE

> ASP

> Web Developing course

> Dot Net

> Advanced Java

> Oracle

> Visual Basic

> PHP etc.

You can upload your resume at the websites of the company ior can attend the walk in interviews. You can also upload your resume at different job portals.
15th September 2017, 01:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get a software job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering course from a recognised Institute.

Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree in IT / CS / ECE are eligible to apply for software engineering job. Since, you have not pursued bachelor's degree course, you cannot get software job even if you do any job oriented after completion of your diploma course.
15th September 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get a software job after completion of diploma ECE? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow? Is it possible for me to get the job or some other expectation is there to apply? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

It is not possible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE. Minimum eligibility for a software job is a bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech) in computer science or information technology or ECE or the MCA. Therefore, you have to study BE or BTech in ECE through lateral entry mode to get a software job. For taking admission, you have to clear the lateral entry entrance examination. If selected, you are admitted directly to the second year of the BE or BTech course. After completion of engineering graduation with very good marks, you can apply for a job in software companies.
15th September 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many small IT companies, which are available these days in India, who prefer diploma candidates for various jobs. You can create a profile on job portals or even apply through job consultants.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and also your academic credentials. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
15th September 2017, 10:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get a software job after completion of your Diploma course in ECE. You have to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, etc., to be eligible to apply for software job. So, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma course to be eligible to get a software job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?