19th October 2015, 01:38 AM
sunnysainki

Should I join Aspiring Minds company as a Content Developer or continue with Bank PO preparation?

I have been placed in a private company called aspiring minds as a content developer.My annual CTC would be up to 3 lac. But also I have been preparing for bank po for past few months.I have done btech in instrumentation but now I am confused whether to join this company or continue preparing for bank po

19th October 2015, 05:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I join Aspiring Minds company as a Content Developer or continue with Bank PO preparation?

See, to this question we can just give our opinion because there are several factors which needs to be kept in mind whenever there are options available in our life.

First of all what is you goal in life. In private companies you can grow no doubt but it needs time and a bit of patience.
They will extract you talent like anything.

If you are preparing for Bank PO and you are confident that you will be able to crack it, then definitely let that job go.

But if there is a slight doubt in your head about that then you should not let that job slip of your hands.

Also, a slightly safer approach, you can work for the company for 1 or 2 months and then you can take medical leave. Though its difficult to get leaves like that in private firms but you inquire about this though your seniors. they might be able to give the correct insight of the company if yo have some in the same company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?