1st September 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in big IT companies like Wipro and HCL if working in BPO currently?

Hi, I am a technical trainer in a BPO.My qualification is M.Sc.(IT).I am getting a package of 3.2 LPG. However, I am not satisfied with my career. Because from the beginning I wanted to see myself in IT sector companies like Wipro and HCl. So I am unable to understand from where should I begin now?
My percentage is like this so people say that I will not be able to get into a brand name.
HIgh school-50
intermediate-60
BSC-52
msg-65

Now it seems everywhere is darkness for me where to go If I m unable to get into IT companies in a technical field.I would again like to join brand names.

Related Questions:
4th September 2017, 10:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in big IT companies like Wipro and HCL if working in BPO currently?

To get a job in big IT companies like Wipro and HCL, you should have good aggregate throughout your studies. You should have good technical knowledge along with good communication skills. You need to have good aptitude skills to clear the first round of the recruitment process to be eligible to participate in further rounds of the recruitment process to get placed in top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?