11th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exam which I can give after B.E EEE course to get a job in abroad?

Will having any entrance exam through which we can able to get job in abroad after completion of my B.E in EEE course...?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship if completed B.E.(EEE)? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  4. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  5. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  6. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Which exams to give for M.Sc in Abroad?
  9. Can we do job after BDS in abroad?
  10. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of EEE? What is the syllabus for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  13. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  14. Which course is having better career scope in Abroad between CSE and EEE?
  15. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  17. How to get a good job after completing B.E EEE with 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
15th July 2016, 06:26 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the entrance exam which I can give after B.E EEE course to get a job in abroad?

No, there is no any entrance exam to the best of my knowledge that will help you to get a job in foreign country. As there is no any entrance exam for getting job.

Yes, but if you wan to go to foreign country for the higher education then yes, there is an entrance exam of this type and this is called GRE and TOEFL.

By taking this exam you can go for higher study to abroad.
And then you can get a good job, so this is the right way for getting good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?