21st July 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I do the job of Sr. Software Engineer at CAPGEMINI or study M.Tech if got 80% marks in GATE exam?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering final year student. I Scored 80% in GATE and at the Same time I am Placed in Capgemini with a Post of Sr. Software Engineer with a Package of 3.5 Lakh. Now my Hurdle is that what to do? Can I Get a Good College for M.Tech at this score? Should I drop the Offer and Prepare for next year GATE exam for better marks? As there no option in IES for Computer Science Students, So what will be better option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  2. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  3. Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  4. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  6. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  7. Can I do MTech in CS after completion of B.E in ECE?
  8. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  10. Is there any benefit to join IBM for a Software Engineer of Capgemini? -- [New]
  11. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  12. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Tech programs after scoring 60% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  15. Extra qualification required to become a Software Engineer in Capgemini for Electrical graduate?
  16. Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview?
  17. How can I apply in Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? Venue of this Interview in Kolkata?
  18. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2016, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do the job of Sr. Software Engineer at CAPGEMINI or study M.Tech if got 80% marks in GATE exam?

With a score of 80 percentile in GATE it will be difficult to get admission in a top most college but you can expect a decent college. If you are looking for IIT then you will be disappointed.
Before making any decision just ask yourself that what is your aim. If you want to enter software field after M.Tech then why not now? It would be better to start your career now rather than going for M.Tech. With experience you will gain more than any other degree.
8th March 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do the job of Sr. Software Engineer at CAPGEMINI or study M.Tech if got 80% marks in GATE exam?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering final year student. I am Placed in Capgemini with a Post of Sr. Software Engineer with a Package of 6 Lakh. Now my Hurdle is that what to do? should i join Capgemini or Should I drop the Offer and Prepare for next year competative exam.? As Mechanical engineer i know only basic of C. So what will be better option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?