20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of getting placement with 57% marks in BE till 3rd year?

Sir, please help me to take a forward step. My score in 10th is 68% and in 12th 92% but in my BE course I have 57 % in aggregate till 3rd year. Am I eligible for an placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  4. Am I eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  6. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  11. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  13. Am I eligible for IBM placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  14. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro if I have 60% marks throughout studies?
  16. What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?
  17. How much CGPA do I need in 3rd year of B.Tech so that I can get placed?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
20th August 2016, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of getting placement with 57% marks in BE till 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please help me to take a forward step. My score in 10th is 68% and in 12th 92% but in my BE course I have 57 % in aggregate till 3rd year. Am I eligible for an placement?
No, you are not eligible for placement.

Eligibility criteria for campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
21st August 2016, 06:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of getting placement with 57% marks in BE till 3rd year?

You have 57% in your BE course till now and if you do not increase your aggregate to 60% or above, you will not be eligible to attend recruitment drive of various companies in the fourth year of your BE course. Hence you need to perform well in the upcoming semesters to increase your percentage to 60% or above which will make you eligible in most of the companies. Different colleges conduct improvement exams; so you can appear in the improvement exams if such provision is present in your college and can increase your percentage beyond 60%. Make use of any recruitment opportunity before you in which you are eligible to ensure start of your career in professional world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?