27th June 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get placed in good companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th?

With 49% in 12th,75% in b.tech 6th sem,having better knowledge in software courses in oracle,c,c ,.net,php.will i be egible for job in good company.or becoz of 12th result i will have to suffer.? Can you please advise and provide me the best suggestion for the way forward?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  2. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to get placed in good companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks? -- [New]
  7. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  8. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  9. Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th?
  10. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  11. Eligibility criteria for good software companies -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  13. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  14. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  15. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
  18. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
28th June 2016, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in good companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 49% in 12th,75% in b.tech 6th sem,having better knowledge in software courses in oracle,c,c ,.net,php.will i be egible for job in good company.or becoz of 12th result i will have to suffer.? Can you please advise and provide me the best suggestion for the way forward?
Sorry, it is very difficult to get placed in good companies if you have scored only 49% marks in 12th class. Because many of the top IT companies recruits candidates who scored at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and at Bachelor degree level. So you have to search for companies who consider Engineering (B.Tech) marks only for the selection. There are some small or startup companies provide you the job. You have to work, gain some experience and move to some big companies. So it is difficult to get a job in good companies with 49% marks in 12th.
28th June 2016, 08:27 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in good companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th?

Based on your domain knowledge i am sure that you will get good job. So, this is the happy news for you.

And one bad news for you is that, based on your academic career percentage, due to 12th class less percentage you are not eligible to sit in most of the company's recruitment drive.

For most of the companies the minimum percentage that is required to sit in any of the recruitment drive is 60% throughout your academic career and you do not make it in 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?