9th January 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to get a job in IT field?

What are the qualifications for getting a job in IT field? Which tests are to be written to get a job as software engineer? Can you please provide me the complete information on the sam soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can a girl from IT engineering field get a job in CBI?
  2. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  3. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
  4. What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies?
  5. What are the qualifications required for government teacher job?
  6. What are the basic qualifications required to get the job in core companies?
  7. How to get a job in financial management stream? What qualifications is required? -- [New]
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  9. Qualifications requirements for Pharmacist Job in Indian Air Force?
  10. Qualifications required for Pilot Job? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch student
  11. How to proceed for Loco pilot job after 12th? Education qualifications required?
  12. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?
  14. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
  15. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.A in English?
  16. Qualifications required for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job?
  18. Qualifications required for CBI entrance exam?
12th January 2017, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get a job in IT field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the qualifications for getting a job in IT field? Which tests are to be written to get a job as software engineer? Can you please provide me the complete information on the sam soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for IT companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
12th January 2017, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to get job in IT Field:

There is a certain minimum educational qualification required in order to get job in IT field. The basic qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in IT or MCA from a recognized university.

>> There is a minimum percentage criteria required. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech throughout the academics.

>> The selection process of IT companies recruitment consists of
* Online Aptitude Test
* Technical Interview followed by
* HR Interview
13th March 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

MSC in food science how I get It company jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?