14th December 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Software company having completed BCA?

Hi Sir, I am Vikas completed BCA from a regular government college. Now what should I do to get job in software company. My economical condition is also not good. So, give me a proper advice to make my career in this field by taking care of everything. Thank you.

14th December 2017, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Software company having completed BCA?

In order to get job in Software companies, you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria first. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science or Information technology from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with just BCA course, most of the MNC companies won't prefer you with this qualification. Hence, I suggest you to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) course after completion of BCA course in order to find better job opportunities.

>> Besides doing this Master's Degree, I suggest you to get good command over programming languages like C, C++, Java, Oracle, PHP, Linux, .NET, PHP, Data Structures..etc., to find job opportunities in Software sector easily.
15th December 2017, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Software company having completed BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am Vikas completed BCA from a regular government college. Now what should I do to get job in software company. My economical condition is also not good. So, give me a proper advice to make my career in this field by taking care of everything. Thank you.

You can get a job in software companies with BCA qualifications. You can join any startup companies as a fresh candidate. After joining, you can pursue MCA to migrate into top MNCs. It is not possible to get into top MNCs with BCA qualification. You can also study some certification courses based on your interests. You can also do internships to get a job in a software company after completion of BCA. You can study various short term courses like Android courses, PHP courses, Q spiders, Java certification, application development course etc. The above given are some of the options available to get a job in software companies after completion of BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?