13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a regular teacher job in IP school?

I am working as contractual teacher since 2003. Now my tenure is over what can I do for regular teacher in IP school. I am also clear del d course. Still I am a teacher. Please give me write away.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  2. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  4. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  5. How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?
  6. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  7. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can we study in regular college while having government job? -- [New]
  9. After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?
  10. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  12. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  13. How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  16. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to become school teacher in Center school?
  18. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
17th July 2017, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a regular teacher job in IP school?

In private schools, you can get job based on your teaching experience. Those who have good amount of experience, can get permanent in private schools.

For government school jobs, you need to crack TET first. On the basis of TET score, you need to apply for teaching jobs, when there are government vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?