8th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?

Respected Sir,
I am B.Sc(IT) completed candidate. I am going to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive. So, my question is, does Tech Mahindra is recruiting under any bond agreement? Please tell me about this asap.

12th April 2016, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?

Yes, there will be a bond agreement when you join Tech Mahindra. Usually the bond period is of one year and it will be around 1 lakh. However, the amount will be flexible with respect to the number of months you serve in projects.
13th April 2016, 06:27 PM
january2016

Default Re: Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?

There is a bond of 1 year in Tech Mahindra.
3 months training and 9 months on job training. So, for 1 year you have to work in the company itself and then only you will be eligible to change your job or switch to different company.

So, i will suggest you to go through the training very minutely and try to grasp all the concepts during the training program as most of the training courses will be used while you will be on the job.

So, just complete your 1 year and then you will be free to switch the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?