28th November 2011, 09:37 PM

Can I join software companies even if I am not having good academic record?

i completed my b.tech in = but i am not having good academics in 10+2 (52%), can i get a job in software company?
please send me the details

1. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to apply in CAT if secured less in graduation but exceeded percentage in PG Diploma?
  3. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Which Companies can select me with good Salary as a Fresher being a candidate pursuing 2nd year M.Sc in Biotechnology and having good academic record?
  5. From which AICTE approved college can I do MBA?
  6. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  7. Is it possible for me to get good universities to do MS in abroad if I don't strong academic record? -- [New]
  8. What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?
  9. Any possibilities to become an Officer after scoring 65% in 12th?
  10. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  11. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  12. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  13. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application?
  15. What is better option for me after completing BSc from Shovit University
  16. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  17. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  18. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
8th June 2012, 09:03 PM
reachdeepu

Default Re: Can I join software companies even if I am not having good academic record?

ya... you can get jobs because getting job is fully based in your software skills.. so you develop your skills don't worry about your marks...
23rd July 2012, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Can I join software companies even if I am not having good academic record?

out of our 4yrs engineering course if my performance is good in the last 2years as compared to the first 2yrs will i get a job through campus selection.and is it compulsory to get a first class in every engineering semester?
31st August 2012, 10:08 PM

Plz kindly tl me can i apply for any s/w dvlopmnt cmpny if i hv degree of A level frm doeacc instead of MCA
31st August 2012, 10:09 PM

Plz kindly tl me can i apply for any s/w dvlopmnt cmpny if i hv degree of A level frm doeacc instead of MCA
28th August 2013, 04:31 PM

hello...sir
my academic percentages 50% , can i get a job in software company ?
what can i do?
12th November 2013, 05:52 PM

hello sir
my 10 2 percentage 50% but in b tech 62%,can i get a job in software developer ?
what can i do?
plz suggest me i m so confused plz guide me in right direction