23rd March 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro will give me grace time to clear arrears or I will be rejected?

Sir,
I have got placed in Wipro through On-Campus.
I got my offer letter but due to my illness i got arrears in my final semester.
So my doubt is will Wipro give me some grace time to clear my arrears or I get rejected?

28th March 2015, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro will give me grace time to clear arrears or I will be rejected?

No, any such grace time is not given by Wipro to clear backlogs and you may get rejected during joining. I am really sorry to say that, you cannot join Wipro without clearing your arrears. You are required to produce all your original certificates while joining Wipro, and remember you cannot have all your certificates unless and until you clear your arrears. And so you have lost the chance of joining Wipro after completion of your Bachelor Degree. I suggest you to first concentrate on clearing arrears, so that you would receive all your original certificates with in time. So that you can then apply for jobs in similar kind of companies (IT Companies). Any company demands candidates to have a certain minimum percentage of marks and must be able to produce original certificates whenever asked. Finally, I suggest you concentrate on clearing your Backlogs, and work hard on your core concepts to get selected in any IT company.
29th March 2015, 10:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro will give me grace time to clear arrears or I will be rejected?

It is quite sad to know that you got arrears due to your illness in your final semester. I am extremely sorry to state that Wipro will not accept you if you have arrears in your graduation. You will be simply rejected during document verification round which takes place before the day of joining. However, there is nothing to get disheartened since you have ample time to clear your arrears and then join Wipro. You should clear your backlogs as soon as possible before the joining date of Wipro. If you clear your backlogs before the joining date of Wipro, then there will not be any problem. However, you need to minimum eligibility percentage in your graduation which is 65% for B.E/B.Tech. So, consult your college authority and request them to arrange for supplementary exams as soon as possible.
15th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether Wipro will give me grace time to clear arrears or I will be rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
So my doubt is will Wipro give me some grace time to clear my arrears or I get rejected?

Yes, it seems that Wipro should give you the Grace time to clear your backlog, since it happen due to illness. But, i suggest you to read the terms and condition mentioned int he Wipro offer letter, because after getting the offer letter if you are backlog, then you are not eligible for the job.
30th April 2015, 11:15 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether Wipro will give me grace time to clear arrears or I will be rejected?

Quote:
Sir,

No dear, if you got arrears on your last semester and you are placed in any of the company, then your placement will be detained and you are not eligible for the job in that particular company, what ever may be the Reason. Yes, if you proof that you were not in the position to write the paper then it can be considered. So, you need to prove it.
20th March 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got placed in Wipro through on campus.due to some health issues I have backlog on final year. And I have successfully completed it through instant exam conducted by our university. Weather it may be problem for reporting in Wipro
21st March 2017, 09:11 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Sir,
No, in the offer letter itself it is clearly mentioned that your selection is liable to completion of Graduation with a specific percentage/score and without any arrears.

Don't worry try out for opportunities available before you. Past is past, you are in present, strive for the better future.
19th April 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I got a placement in wipro in seventh sem but unfortunately i left with a backlog in 7 semester. I have that exam in may. Does wipro will give me the chance to atleast wait for the results?
25th April 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got placed in wipro at october but unfortunately i got a arrear in 7th...my joining date is 15th may but i will definitely clear it in 8th sem.8th sem results are expected at june only, so what should i do now??
26th April 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have been placed in Wipro in the On-Campus Drive, Unfortunately I had an arrear in the 7th semester which I am sure to clear in my final semester but I definitely do not know whether the results would arrive before the joining date(15 May 2019), so my request is that can I join on 15th May 2019 and submit the 8th semester marksheet after i receive it.
3rd May 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have been placed in Wipro . unfortunately I had an arrear in the 7th semester. Now I can wrote my 8th semester examination , definitely I will clear my arrear... If it is accepted by Wipro in the date of joining.
26th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I too placed in wipro and i have 1 backlog in 5th semester and i lost it with 2 marks so what all suggested is to add grace marks from my final year project and now results are out and now i can apply for it and it gonna be cleared surely they just updates the marks so at reporting can i show that applied application form and say it gonna be cared if b
i got joining date before the updated result ...will they accept that application and request letter to allow i mean will they consider .... or they will reject?!!! please reply me sir i'm sl worried about it....help me sir....
27th May 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I got backlog in one subject but cleared it through revaluation.the problem is i did not get revaluation memo yet and my reporting date is 6 june. Can any one help me on this issue?
15th February 2022, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Earlier i had backlogs but now it has been cleared with Grace marks. Does Wipro allow Grace marks in graduation?
6th April 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got selected in wipro. I have backlogs and I have cleared the backlogs and I got the certificates then is their any chance to get rejected mail in document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?