4th May 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Sasken On-Campus Drive based on C Language?

Sir,
Can you please help me to know that how to prepare for Sasken On-Campus Drive based on C Language? Please provide me some tips so that I can crack this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  3. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  5. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Can I get relaxation to get job in CTS if secured 59.4% in 10th but 67% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  8. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  10. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  11. Whether Automated Testing is a certificate course required to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  12. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication written test? Important topics for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  15. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  16. Can I get job in Wipro having 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech, 69.44% in 10th and 69.33% in 12th? Expected starting salary after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
27th May 2016, 03:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Sasken On-Campus Drive based on C Language?

How to prepare for Cracking Sasken On Campus Drive:

In order to get job in Sasken, you are required to get the exact pattern of Sasken On Campus Drive. Here is the selection process.

>> Technical Test
>> Aptitude Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interview

I suggest you to prepare for the Technical and Aptitude Test first and once if it is done then you may clear the further rounds easily. Besides this,I suggest you to solve as many previous papers as you can. For Aptitude Test, you may refer "Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal" and for C Language (Technical Test) I suggest you to go with "Let us C by Yashavant Kanetkar". Once you are done with Aptitude Test and Technical Tests, then you may easily pass Group Discussion round and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?