1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I go in software field after studying commerce stream?

I am from commerce stream and in want to go in software. So, is their any option that a commerce student go in another field?

4th February 2017, 07:20 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I go in software field after studying commerce stream?

You are eligible to do a Job in the Software field after finishing your Graduation have to do any software course in which category you likes most after finishing the course you are eligible to do a software job.

* Create a perfect resume with valuable skills and upload it in the Job portals.
* You receive calls from the top most MNC companies.
4th February 2017, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get into Software field with the commerce background. The basic educational qualification required to get into Software field is as follows.

>> You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA from a recognized university.

>> As you are from Commerce background, I suggest you to pursue MCA after completion of Graduation in Commerce in order to step into Software field.

>> Make sure you have good knowledge in C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, PHP, Unix, Linux, Data Structures in order to get job easily.
8th February 2017, 10:39 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from commerce stream and in want to go in software. So, is their any option that a commerce student go in another field?
Sorry the main stream software companies may refuse to induct you due to the background, but still you can apply for Startups, provided you should prove your software skills in the interview or test. A short certificate in software would be an added advantage.
10th February 2017, 08:58 PM
Sam James

Thumbs down Re: Can I go in software field after studying commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The basic eligibility for software engineer is BE or BTech in any discipline or any science degree.

BCom. is not a good choice for software.

You can apply for Tally posts if you have Tally certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?