6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th percentage important to pursue CS and getting job?

I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do CS after 12th standard. I want to have information about procedure related to admission and also fees. Is 12th percentage important for CS course and for getting a job?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  2. How to pursue a career in research oriented line after completing 12th and B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the entrance exams? How important is ones percentage in UG?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  4. Can a PCB student make career in Advertising field?
  5. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  6. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th? Scope and Job opportunities available?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  9. Which stream should I choose while working as a Sub Inspector of Police?
  10. To pursue MBA do I need job experience? My graduation percentage is 62.99%
  11. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  12. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  13. Can I apply to get job in Infosys if secured 58% in 12th being a BCA student?
  14. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
  15. Is my 12th percentage enough to get admission in BCA course? -- [New]
  16. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  17. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
7th November 2016, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th percentage important to pursue CS and getting job?

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.

You should have just completed your 12th standard from a recognized board, thats it.
7th November 2016, 02:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th percentage important to pursue CS and getting job?

No, there is percentage of marks required in class 12th in order to pursue CS course after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board can opt for the CS courses.
After class 12th, candidates must have to undergo three stages of:-

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

To apply for the Foundation programme, candidates must have to register online in the official website of ICSI.

Fee structure of CS course:-

CS Foundation Programme – Rs.4500/-
CS Executive Programme – Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students
Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students
CS Professional Programme – Rs.12,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?