12th July 2017, 10:32 AM
Sayali yuvraj patil

Am I eligible to do BBA after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Can I get admission for BBA after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunications? I am not getting solution towards it.. Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  2. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  4. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  5. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in science or health after completion of BBA course?
  13. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  15. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  16. Which engineering field is the best option after diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  17. Career in Mass Media after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  18. What are the government jobs I can get in telecommunication domain after completion of diploma course?
12th July 2017, 11:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:-

You should qualified in 12th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from a recognised board.

Your age should be above 17 years.
14th July 2017, 12:56 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration .It is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system .

The eligibility required to get admission in the BBA coure are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (HSC) with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the course is from 17 years to 25 years .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?