25th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?

Hello,
I have completed my Higher Secondary Education with 81% marks in Science stream. I want to do Aeronautical Engineering. Kindly help me to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  3. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  4. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  5. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  6. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  7. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  8. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. Is it mandatory to study Science in Higher Secondary to appear in NATA?
  11. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  12. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  13. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  14. Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  17. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?
  18. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
26th February 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?

For admission in aeronautical engineering course you need to appear for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or any other state level entrance exam.

If you have passed class 12th with PCM stream then surely will be eligible for engineering entrance exam. Admission will be based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?