22nd July 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?

Sir,
I am currently studying at NIOS 10th standard. Can you please let me know what subject I have to take in Higher Secondary if I want to take B.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
With Best Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  4. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  5. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  6. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  7. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  10. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  14. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  16. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  17. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  18. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
22nd July 2015, 05:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?

If you are interested in joining B.E.(Computer Science) course, you should take PCM subjects in your 12th standard. That's because candidates who have completed their 12th standard with PCM subjects are only eligible to apply for Engineering entrance exams. So, after completing your 12th standard with PCM subjects, you can appear for any engineering entrance exam and you can join in B.E.(Computer Science) course.
22nd July 2015, 07:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am currently studying at NIOS 10th standard. Can you please let me know what subject I have to take in Higher Secondary if I want to take B.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
With Best Regards-
You are now studying at NIOS in 10th standard so first complete your 12th standard then you can apply for B.E in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCB subject are eligible to study B.E in Computer Science Engineering.

Your age should be above 16 years.

But you should qualify in state level entrance exam or IIT JEEE or AIEEE etc.
22nd July 2015, 08:20 PM
pointer01

Hello,

For taking admission in B.E for computer science you must opt physics,chemistry and mathematics in class 11th.

After passing 12th you can apply for entrance exams like-UPTU,IIT JEE,AIEEE etc.
You will get the seat in college according to your rank in entrance exam.

All the best.
22nd July 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to pursue B.E (Computer Science Engineering) then, you need to opt for Non-Medical Science stream in your Higher Secondary after completion of your 10th standard from NIOS Board. After completion of your 12th standard in Science stream from a recognised board, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?