23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Best subjects in 11th to become an Architecture? Entrance exams and preferable books for preparation?

I want to become an Architecture in future so, I want to know which subjects I should choose in 11th for it? Entrance exams and preferable books for preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. JNU MSc Biotech question papers?
  2. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?
  4. How to do self study preparations for Architecture exams? Books for preparation? Tips for practicing drawing skills and list of good colleges in Delhi?
  5. Is entrance exam preparation required during 11th and 12th standard?
  6. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether I have to take Science or Commerce in 11th to do Architecture?
  8. How should I join ISRO? Which books should I refer for ISAT Exam? Which courses and subjects are being preferred to get into ISRO?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  10. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  11. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
  12. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  13. What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?
  14. How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?
  15. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  16. What's the age limit for appearing in Bank PO entrance exam? List of books for its preparation?
  17. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  18. Eligibility criteria to appear in ICMR JRF exam for Biotechnology students? Syllabus and preferable books for preparation of the exam?
23rd December 2017, 09:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best subjects in 11th to become an Architecture? Entrance exams and preferable books for preparation?

First thing I would like to let you know that to be an architecture you need to have pursued B.Arch ( Bachelor of Architecture ) degree course which is a professional degree course of five and a half years.

Further for pursuing B.Arch degree course you are required to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So as far as you are concerned about the subject combination for pursuing your higher secondary school degree course in order to pursue B.Arch degree course then as mentioned above you can go for any stream with just Mathematics as a main subject.

Further for pursuing B.Arch degree course from best architectural colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like NATA ( National Aptitude test in Architecture ) and JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) paper 2. Also for the preparation of these examinations you can refer to the books by Arihant Publication on the pattern of these examinations.

For more details regarding JEE and NATA you can refer to their respective official links which are www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
24th December 2017, 01:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best subjects in 11th to become an Architecture? Entrance exams and preferable books for preparation?

In order to become Architecture in future, you first have to complete you higher secondary education in Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. After completion of your higher secondary education, you must have to appear and qualify in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) in order to take admission for B.Arch course. After successful completion of 5 years B.Arch course you will become an Architect.
Below I have listed name of books for NATA entrance exam:
>NATA & B. ARCH Complete Self Study Material: Entrance Examination Paperback – 2017, by Ar. Shadan Usmani (Author).
>Steps to Architecture (NATA) B. Arch Entrance Exam Guide Paperback – 2016, by NIMISH MADAN (Author).
>Complete Architecture Entrance Guide (First edition, 2017) Paperback – 2017, by Ashok Goel (Author, Editor, Illustrator, Preface),‎ Arjun Kamal (Author, Illustrator, Preface).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?