13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for PMT Entrance exam with NIOS certificate?

Sir, i am student of nios (national institute of open schooling) in 10+2 class (medical). I want to ask you can i apply for the PMT entrance exam? Reply soon i am waiting for it.

13th September 2015, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for PMT Entrance exam with NIOS certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am student of nios (national institute of open schooling) in 10+2 class (medical). I want to ask you can i apply for the PMT entrance exam? Reply soon i am waiting for it.
No, NIOS student are not eligible for PMT entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for PMT exam 2016 but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
13th September 2015, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is an recognised schooling option and you will be definitely eligible for entrance exams if you have the required percentage of marks in the given stream.

Just make sure that you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in your class XII. Admission is purely based on merit and you have to secure an excellent rank then only you can get admission in a top medical college.
13th September 2015, 08:55 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> PMT :- Pre- medicine / Pre- dental medical Test .
* Yes of course you are eligible in appear in PMT exam with NIOS degree.
* But the completion of 12th must be in aggregate perecentage .
- > Actually the questions will be complicated in being to you because , you have completed your 12,th NIOS , the full details of subject haven't discussed ....
-> So my suggestion is to pursue training before appearing In PMT exam.
13th September 2015, 11:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

National institute of open schooling (NIOS) offer various general and academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

As NIOS passed cadiadte's can appear in all national entrance examination like JEE, AIPMT etc..,

NIOS certificates are valid and recognized and at par with the other national and state education boards of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?