9th December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How many more times can I give Haryana Civil Services Examination if I apply for this year and not cleared?

if i fill up the form this time and dont get clear then how many more times i will be eligible to give this examination?
how many times i can apply for haryana civil service examination

13th December 2011, 02:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many more times can I give Haryana Civil Services Examination if I apply for this year and not cleared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i fill up the form this time and dont get clear then how many more times i will be eligible to give this examination?
how many times i can apply for haryana civil service examination
There is no such restrictions mentioned anywhere by the Haryana Public Service Commission, which means you can appear for the exam till you reach the maximum age limit.

The maximum age limit to be eligible for Haryana Civil Service Exam is 40 years.

For more information, refer to the notification published by Haryana Public Service Commission.
11th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many more times can I give Haryana Civil Services Examination if I apply for this year and not cleared?

patren of hcs paper
11th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ TELL ME SYLLABUS FOR HCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?