1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a car designer after studying commerce in +2?

I am Ashish. I am in +1 commerce stream. I always wanted to become a car designer. As a commerce student am I eligible to become a car designer?

1st February 2017, 11:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a car designer after studying commerce in +2?

No, to become a car designer the candidate must be a B. tech and you are from commerce background then you are not eligible for that.
To become a car designer the candidate must have earned a bachelor degree then the candidate have to build a portfolio and after that the candidate have to complete an internship so that you can gain the work experience and the final step is the candidate have to return to school and also have to complete the graduate degree in Automobile design.
2nd February 2017, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a car designer as you have opted Commerce stream in class 11th education. In order to become a car designer, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th and after completing class 12th with Science stream, you must have to opt for the Graduate degree course in Automobile Engineering.
After successfully completing your above mentioned course, you can become a car designer based on your qualification.
2nd February 2017, 03:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Ashish. I am in +1 commerce stream. I always wanted to become a car designer. As a commerce student am I eligible to become a car designer?
No, commerce student are not eligible for car designer course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Civil and Mechanical engineering from a recognized University are eligible for car designer course.

You must have sound knowledge in Auto Cad software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?