28th May 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission with 20 marks in Mathematics of 12th AHSEC?

Hi friends, unfortunately I have scored only 20 marks in Mathematics of 12th AHSEC. I want to study BTech course. So, I would like to know that with this marks, I can get admission and study BTech course or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in AIPMT next year after Mathematics betterment exam of AHSEC?
  2. Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?
  7. Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?
  8. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  10. Mathematics solved question papers of previous few years for 12th AHSEC Board exam
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Cotton College, Guwahati if secure 85% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  12. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  13. Can I get B.Pharmacy admission with 60.66% in 12th AHSEC?
  14. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th AHSEC to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission in Tezpur University with 78 marks in JEE Main and 78% in AHSEC?
  18. Minimum percentage required in 12th AHSEC to join ICSI course?
31st May 2018, 06:43 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission with 20 marks in Mathematics of 12th AHSEC?

After scoring 20 marks in mathematics, you have failed in this subject.

Unless you pass all subjects with minimum of 50% marks, you can not get admission in Bachelor of Technology course.
31st May 2018, 06:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission with 20 marks in Mathematics of 12th AHSEC?

For admission in Bachelor of Technology course, you must have passed in all subjects of senior secondary board examination.

Suppose if you fail in any one subject, you can not apply for this course.

You have failed in mathematics, you can not get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?