31st January 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Can i work as a Teacher in an Indian School in Dubai with Master degree in Physics?

I am katheeja. I have a master degree in physics. I wish to work as a teacher in an Indian school in Dubai. I want to know if i can work as teacher there or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  4. How to become a Teacher after studying B.Sc. (Physics) degree from abroad?
  5. Career opportunities after B.Sc Physics?
  6. What should I do for forensic science? What is the scope in future?
  7. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  8. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  9. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  10. PhD in Physics is possible without Master degree?
  11. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. How to become an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?
  15. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  16. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  17. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  18. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
31st January 2016, 11:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i work as a Teacher in an Indian School in Dubai with Master degree in Physics?

Yes, you can provided you have a B.Ed degree and a CTET qualified rank as it is the minimum academic requirement in order to become a teacher. If you have to qualifications, you are very much eligible for the post.
31st January 2016, 12:01 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i work as a Teacher in an Indian School in Dubai with Master degree in Physics?

Yes, you can work as a teacher in an Indian School in Dubai but not only with your Masters degree. You will have to have some other qualifications also, they are mentioned below;

> B.Ed degree.

> CTET qualified result.

If you have the above mentioned degrees, you will probably be very much allowed to teach in Dubai or anywhere else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?