23rd January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose, non medical or commerce?

I have interest in maths. I am a average student. Which course should I choose non medical or commerce? which has more job opportunities?

23rd January 2018, 02:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose, non medical or commerce?

Actually this depends upon your interest in which stream you are interested because you are saying that you are interested in maths then you have to recognise that whether you are able to cope up with the syllabus of non medical stream such as Physics and Chemistry and on the other hand you have to know that what are the subjects in the commerce stream. Because this will help you to recognise your talent and you can take the decision correctly.
23rd January 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have interest in maths. I am a average student. Which course should I choose non medical or commerce? which has more job opportunities?

As mentioned, you have an interest in Mathematics you can choose a non medical stream. You can choose the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects along with other subjects in Class XI and XII. After completion of 10+2, you can study BE or BTech. There are various specializations available in the engineering graduation like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, ECE, Computer Science, IT, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, etc. You can choose the major based on your interest, skill and ability. Engineering is the most preferred course in India as the demand for the course is high compared to other courses.
23rd January 2018, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Well it depends upon your interest which course you want to choose non medical or commerce. If you are interested in mathematics then you can choose that as your major subject in your further studies. All the above mentioned streams have good career opportunities, so don't waste your time in comparing them. Go for the subject in which you are interested and work hard on that.
23rd January 2018, 11:34 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

That solely depends upon your own interest as to which stream you are good at and willing to study further as a career.

If you wish to get into management field, HR, Sales, Administration, etc. you should go for commerce field. There are various jobs available in commerce field, there is nothing to worry about it. You can get jobs just after clearing your graduation in various organizations. However, you should have interest in that particular field.

You can also choose science as the same way you choose commerce, there are also various job opportunities for a science student as well. If you are inclined towards technology and new innovative ideas, I would suggest you to go for science stream and continue with your studies further.

As of now you should only concentrate on your interest in the field you wish to carry on your studies further. You will get various types of job opportunities after completion of your graduation of PG or any other degree, be it in science stream or commerce, so you need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?