28th November 2017, 12:52 AM
muraliswetha

Which path to take after completing 10th standard to get higher salary professional job?

Which path to take after completing 10th standard to get higher salary professional job? Can you please give me the right suggestion for me which I should follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?
  2. Possibility to do higher studies in UK for a candidate after completing 10th? -- [New]
  3. What should I do after completion of graduation for higher studies?
  4. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  6. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for a candidate on 10th basis?
  7. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  8. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  9. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  10. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?
  12. Can I take commerce after scoring 64% in SSLC?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completing 10th for Higher studies in Canada?
  14. What should I do next after completion of B.Tech? Is doing higher education better option?
  15. What are the options after chemical engineering from DTU?
  16. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  17. Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is to study after 10th for B.Tech aspirant?
  18. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
29th November 2017, 09:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which path to take after completing 10th standard to get higher salary professional job?

There are numerous courses and fields in which you can make your career after 10th standard.

However, you must choose your path wisely to build up a bright career for yourself. You must not run behind money or salary to ruin your career. Instead, look up on your interest within you and choose the course according to it.

There must be some courses in which you can give your best, so you will have to choose that course for your career.

After 10th, you can do Diploma course in one of the various streams like Mechanical, Electrical, etc.

Other than this, you can complete your 12th from Science/Commerce or Arts stream.

Thereafter if you choose Science stream, then you have Engineering and Medical as your courses.

If you choose Commerce in 12th, then you will have B.Com/BBA as your career option.

After graduation you can appear for Civil Services Exam for getting recruited to top government services post of India.
29th November 2017, 10:15 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which path to take after completing 10th standard to get higher salary professional job?

There are plethora of higher professional courses available after 10+2 that can help you to secure a professional job with high pay and perks. Courses like Engineering from IITs, NITs, MBA course after bachelor's degree, Hotel management courses etc can achieve you desired goal.

After secondary board, you can opt for science stream if interested in engineering course. JEE is competitive exam for admission in B.Tech in IITs and NITs. After bachelor's degree, you can apply for CAT for admission in IIMs for MBA course.
29th November 2017, 10:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get higher salary professional job, you can choose any stream of your interest as there are lot of job opportunities in each and every field with high salary package. You can pursue 12th standard with Non-Medical or Medical Science stream if you are interested to become a Engineer or Doctor. You can also prepare for IAS while pursuing your Bachelor's degree course and if you crack it, you can get government job with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?