13th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be best option after 12th standard with pure science?

My sister has finished the pure science in 12th standard we have confusion for choose the course in UG B.Sc microbiology/B.Sc radiology & imaging technology/B.Sc accident emergency care technology/B.Sc cardiac/B.Sc operation theatre & anesthesia technology/B.Sc physician assistant/diploma In optometry technology which department is good one and scopeful department please clear the confusion. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?
  2. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  3. What are the Career Opportunities after completion of Biology with Maths?
  4. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  5. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering?
  6. Are Pure Science candidates eligible to apply for MBBS later on?
  7. Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?
  8. Should I join IIT or NIT for Pure Physics?
  9. Will I get admission in Pure science after passing 10th with 74%?
  10. What to choose in 11th in order to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Which group should I take after passing 12th in pure science?
  13. Can i choose Botany as an optional subject in IPS exam being a Pure Science graduate? Am I eligible to become IPS Officer having R/S-6/9 and L/S-6/12 eyesight?
  14. Why students after finishing 12th don't choose Pure Sciences over Engineering?
  15. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  16. Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?
  17. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  18. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
14th July 2017, 03:54 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which course will be best option after 12th standard with pure science?

Look, all the streams you have mentioned in the thread are great and scopeful but it depend upon your sister's interest to opt which one.

But i suggest you to choose bachelor of cardiac because it has little bit more scope than others.

In this students have to study on the following topics:-
Echocardiography and stress test administration
Heart anatomy and function
Heart-monitoring equipment operation
Data collection for diagnostic purposes
Treatment plans
14th July 2017, 12:04 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Which course will be best option after 12th standard with pure science?

Below are mentioned some of the career opportunities after completion of your 12th standard with pure science, kindly have a look at it;

1. MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

2. BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery)

3. BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery,

4. Physician,

5. Optometrists,

6. Dental Surgeon,

7. Pharmacists,

8. Nursing, etc.
14th July 2017, 07:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every sector is good at its place but according to me you should go through B.Sc cardiac. Career in Cardiology is also in demand now a days, but you should opt only that subject in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?