8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear 12th MP Board exam for 27 years old candidate?

Sir, I want to give 12th Board exam. But now I am 27 years of age. I want to give exams under Madhya Pradesh State Board. Kindly let me know that I am eligible or not?

13th April 2018, 03:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear 12th MP Board exam for 27 years old candidate?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot appear in class 12th MP Board examination at the age of 27 years as there is no provision of it.
Since, you are really interested to compete your class 12th examination, you can apply through NIOS Board or any Open Schooling to complete your class 12th examination.
13th April 2018, 04:47 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to appear 12th MP Board exam for 27 years old candidate?

Age does not matter’s and you can continue studies at any age.
After having 27 years of age also you are eligible to appear in 12th board examination.
You can get admission in any of the college or school in your district.
13th April 2018, 06:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in 12th MP board exam.

The rules followed for 10+2 board exam is that student must get admission in 11th standard in any board affiliated school and after the student should pass the 11th standard then only you can appear for board exams otherwise not.
13th April 2018, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For school education, there isn't any upper age limit and according to government, you can study anytime in your life. There are open schooling options available for you, if you are not getting admission in any school.

Even there are some regular schools, which don't have any upper age limit for admission. Most of the government school give admission without any issues.
13th April 2018, 10:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Age is not a big criteria and you can pursue study at any age.
After being 27 years of age you are eligible to appear in board examination.
But you have to submit all original documents for secured future.
14th April 2018, 02:23 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write for the 12th board examination under Madhya Pradesh State Board even after being 27 years old.

Age is no bar for the education. You can continue your studies even after 30's. But the main important thing is the vision or desire to continue studies.
14th April 2018, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for pursuing secondary and senior secondary board examination. Candidates at age of 27 years are eligible for senior secondary board examination.

To appear for board exam, you should get admission in 11th standard of any school affiliated to Madhya Pradesh State Education board and select your stream and subjects for board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?