26th March 2016, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to get admission in CFA program?

Hi,
What is the percentage passing marks in 12 PSEB to get admission for CFA program? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Streams available to do further studies in Delhi for Arts PSEB student? Cutoff percentage required?
  2. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?
  3. How can i improve my 12th class percentage in PSEB board?
  4. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  6. ICFAI CFA program vs. MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to appear?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in PSEB 12th PCMB Improvement exam?
  10. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for CFA course?
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  12. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  13. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  16. How to get admission in PSEB board after doing 11th from Rajasthan board?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  18. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
28th March 2016, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to get admission in CFA program?

To get admission in CFA course, you need to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate. If however you have scored below 60%, then I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the course.
28th March 2016, 11:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to get admission in CFA program?

Minimum Percentage Required to get admission in CFA Program:

Generally there is no certain percentage criteria required in 12th Class in order to be eligible for doing this CFA program. If you successfully meet the below criteria, that is more than enough to get admission. The minimum educational qualification required to get admission CFA program is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university. Yes, candidates who are pursuing their final year of Graduation are also eligible. (or) Candidates who have 4 years of professional work experience are also eligible. (or) Candidates who have a combination of professional work and College Experience that totals minimum 4 years. So as far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no where the percentage of 12th Class marks are asked. So you may enroll for this program directly after Graduation or Level I, Level II and Level III Exams.
31st July 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 86 % marks in pseb 12 medical . Can i get scholarship for my marks ??? Plz rply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?