8th March 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?

I have done 12 in commerce stream from pseb. Now I am interested in b.com. So I want to know fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college. I shall be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  2. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  3. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  5. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  6. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  12. How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?
  13. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum percentage required in BBA or B.Com for admission in a good college under DU?
  16. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  17. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
14th September 2017, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?

=> B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for B.Com course is 60% to getting admission in good college.

=> The average fee of this course is Rs. 12000 to 15000 per year.

=> For more information you have to visit at the official website of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?