22nd July 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Does my compartment exam will have serious impact on my career?

Dear Madam/Sir, I didn't do well in my 12th board exam with percentage of 57. I got compartment in 1 subject, regretting for inability to do well, will it have any serious impact?

23rd July 2017, 01:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does my compartment exam will have serious impact on my career?

If you qualify your compartment examination and pass the 12th standard then I am sure you are not going to have any problem in future due to the compartment.
After qualifying compartment examination, you will be given a fresh new result of you 12th standard.
Just try to do well in your further studies and score some good percentage marks in your bachelors degree.Then on the basis of your bachelor degree you can apply for various government examinations such as UPSC, PSC, SSC, Railways, Banks, etc.
23rd July 2017, 03:01 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, it will not have a very big impact on your career as long as you have cleared your back papers. You will have to clear your papers with minimum passing marks in order to avoid any problems in near or long run in future.

Therefore, clear your papers as soon as possible.
23rd July 2017, 02:24 PM
rabiaezpert

It will not have that serious impact, however it will create some trouble during your time of admission in higher education or at the time of interviews.

You might be questioned about it and sat times, even be judged on its basis. However, there is nothing to worry about a long as you have cleared all your backlog papers and if not then try to clear it as soon a possible and then move forward with admissions or job.
23rd July 2017, 02:25 PM
rabiaezpert

It will not have that serious impact, however it will create some trouble during your time of admission in higher education or at the time of interviews.

You might be questioned about it and sat times, even be judged on its basis. However, there is nothing to worry about a long as you have cleared all your backlog papers and if not then try to clear it as soon a possible and then move forward with admissions or job.
23rd July 2017, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

12th Board Examinations are the integral and most crucial part of a student’s life, whether be it for further education or any job opportunity. If you get compartment in one subject, then you should simply write the exam with far most better preparation and do better. Regression will don nothing besides making you demoralized, so if you don’t want to waste a year than go for a better distance learning course and complete your further qualification. But you should be clear enough that your class 12 boards results will fetch you along with other further education.
23rd July 2022, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply for neet if we get compartment in bio?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?