13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility detials of an ISC student to enter a medical college?

Dear sir/mam,

I have completed my schooling this year in an ISC school. I have scored 91%. My medical cut off is 86%. Is there any chance for me to get into a medical college?

13th September 2015, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility detials of an ISC student to enter a medical college?

You have to appear for medical entrance exams like NEET for getting admission in a medical college if you have done your XII with Physics chemistry and biology subject combination from ISC board.

ISC is a recognized board and you will be definitely eligible for medical entrance exam. Therefore, just be prepared for exam and try to manage a excellent rank which will help you to get admission in a medical college of your choice.
14th September 2015, 09:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

To study in a Medical College you need to appear in the NEET Entrance Examination and you need to clear it.
Admission to Medical College is provided on the basis of the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination and not on the marks obtained in Class 12 Board Examination.
So you need to appear for the Entrance Examination and if you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to a Medical College.
16th September 2015, 06:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam,

I have completed my schooling this year in an ISC school. I have scored 91%. My medical cut off is 86%. Is there any chance for me to get into a medical college?
Yes you are eligible to take admission in medical college but for that you have to first appear for medical entrance exam AIPMT. According to your rank you can get seat under 15% kota in all India.
11th June 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How should an isc student go about the preparation for AIPMT if he/she is not doing the proper medical classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?