15th February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligible to get admission in 3rd standard CBSE for 7 years old candidate?

Hello,
My child is 7 years old. So is he eligible for admission in 3rd standard according to CBSE age criteria? Please answer me immediately.
Thanks and Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 3rd standard of CBSE for 6 years old candidate?
  2. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  3. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  5. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Age limit for 10th class CBSE exam 2016 in Chennai?
  8. In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  10. Whether a 4 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG of CBSE affiliated school?
  11. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  13. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?
  15. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
  16. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board?
  17. Institute offering lateral entry in diploma on the basis of 10th results?
  18. Is LKG admission allowed at the age of 3 years in CBSE schools?
16th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligible to get admission in 3rd standard CBSE for 7 years old candidate?

Yes, he is very much eligible for admission in 3rd standard according the CBSE age criteria. You should probably try for admission of your child in any good school.
16th February 2016, 02:03 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligible to get admission in 3rd standard CBSE for 7 years old candidate?

According to the age criteria in CBSE board, your child is very much eligible for admission in 3rd standard in any good school. There is no such problem in it. Therefore, I suggest you to start filling up the admission forms for various schools where you wish your child to get admission in and pursue his/her further studies.
16th February 2016, 03:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in 3rd Class in CBSE School:

Yes, your child is certainly eligible to get admission in 3rd Class in CBSE school. Students must fulfill the required age criteria in order to get admission in CBSE based schools. The minimum age and maximum age limit for getting admission in CBSE Schools is given below. I request you to notice that minimum and maximum age limits are considered as on 31st March of the year in which your child's admission is sought.

For 2nd Class:
Minimum Age - 6 years
Maximum Age - 8 years

For 3rd Class:
Minimum Age - 7 years
Maximum Age - 9 years

For 4th Class:
Minimum Age - 8 years
Maximum Age - 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?