28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Fees to study 11th and 12th with Science stream from Apeejay School, Faridabad? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for admission?

Hello sir, I want to know total fees requird to study 11th and 12th with Science stream from Apeejay School, Faridabad? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th (Science) at AJ Central Senior Secondary School, Kazahkuttom? Will I have to write entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  4. Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?
  7. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  10. Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?
  11. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  14. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fees to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun
  18. Syllabus and date of entrance examination of St. Xavier School, Ranchi for 11th standard (Science)?
19th June 2017, 05:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees to study 11th and 12th with Science stream from Apeejay School, Faridabad? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for admission?

There is no entrance test conducted in APEEJAY School Faridabad for the admission of class 11 (Science, Commerce, Humanities), instead admission is provided to class 11 for Science, Commerce, Humanities streams on the basis of the merit achieved in the 10th Board exams and the cutoff percentage decided by the school.
To know details about fee structure, you need to contact school by call or through email.
Below are the contact details of APEEJAY School, Faridabad.
Address: Maharishi Parashar Marg, Sector 15, Faridabad, Haryana 121007
Phone: 0129 228 5932
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?