9th October 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i change board from PSEB to ISC?

I did my 10th in ICSE and now i am studying in 11th in pseb. Now how can i change my board from pseb to isc in +2?

9th October 2015, 08:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i change board from PSEB to ISC?

Yes, you can take admission in class 11th in ISC Board from PSEB Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to ISC Board in class 11th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your previous year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from PSEB to ISC. etc.
After arranging all the documents, you need to show these along with your documents in your school in which you are about to take admission in order to take admission in that respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?