14th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get NIOS certificate?

Sir, I finished my +2 at Jharkhand NIOS. Now I’m in Kerala. The Kerala university asking genuine certificate for the admission. How can I get that certificate please reply me.

15th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get NIOS certificate?

In order to get your NIOS certificate, you must have to contact to the regional office of the NIOS Board. Then contact to the concerned person of NIOS. State your issue that you want your certificate to be issued by NIOS. Write an application addressing NIOS that you want your certificates and submit it in the regional office. You will soon get your certificate from NIOS.
15th March 2017, 10:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can obtain your certificates of National Institute of Open Schooling either from regional education center of NIOS or from official website of NIOS. Academic certificates of secondary and higher secondary are available from 2012.

To get your academic certificates, please Click Here .
27th March 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my exam in october 2017. Result came out on 5 December 2017.
Today i went to study center for collection of my certificates but study center's teacher told me that they didn't have any certificate of October 2017 students yet... certificate didn't came here yet. Is it possible that After 110 day of issue of result on internet. My certificate didn't come to study center
5th March 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I take direct admission in dhms course.
27th May 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any homoeopathy diploma in NIOS,Guwahati region ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?