1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army if secured 43% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

Sir, I have completed my 12th Science but I have secured 43% only. I want to join Defense. I am interested in Indian Army. Can you help me about to join Indian Army? Also I want to know about the requirements for this.

8th March 2018, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army if secured 43% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no certain percentage criteria that is required to be eligible for NDA Recruitment. Hence you are eligible to join Indian Army through NDA Examination.

In order to join Indian Army, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination called "National Defence Academy" Exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

Basically there are several wings in NDA/NA and they are,
<> Indian Army wing
<> Indian Navy wing
<> Air Force wing

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for NDA/NA Examination is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. As you are done with you are required to appear in NDA Examination and SSB Interview.
9th March 2018, 03:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army if secured 43% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

Yes, you can join Indian Army through NDA examination even if you have secured 43% aggregate marks in your 12th standard Science stream. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, unmarried male candidate and should be physically fit to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
10th March 2018, 08:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination to join Indian Army. The eligibility criteria for NDA entrance examination is:

1. You should have done 12th from a recognized board. 12th board appearing candidates can also apply for exam.

2. Age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

You can apply for this exam with 43% marks in 12th exam. There are two stages Written Test and Service Selection board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?