26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which institution head I would prefer for attestation in case of school change?

If I have studied in a school till 10th stndard and studied the 2 level in a different school under the same board(WEST BENGAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION) then the head of which institution I would prefer to get this DOMICILE CERTIFICATE certified by ?

27th September 2015, 08:05 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institution head I would prefer for attestation in case of school change?

You can prefer head of any school or institution for the attestation.
You can choose any of the two heads for the attestation. Also you can choose some other gazetted officer for attestation.
27th September 2015, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institution head I would prefer for attestation in case of school change?

You need to get attestation from the principal in which school you have pursued 12th standard. There is no need to get attestation from your old school principal after completion of your 10th standard and after transferring from that school to another school.
Since, you have changed your school after completion of your 10th standard to a different school for pursuing your 12th standard, you need to get attestation from the principal in which school you pursued 12th standard.
30th September 2015, 04:54 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You should get attested the Domicile from the Principal of your recent Institution in which you have studied class 12th instead of getting attested from the Principal of your old school in which you have studied class 10th. Otherwise you can get attested the same from a Gazetted Officer also in case you are unable to get attested from your school Principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?