16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List of central government school teaching post in KVS and Navothaya Army school?

I passed in CTET exam in paper 1 and paper 2. I am seeking for the central government school. How can I find central govt school employment news, vacancy, teachers posting exam? Can you please answer me back soon on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to teach in central government school after passing M.A B.Ed?
  2. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  3. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  5. List of CBSE government school or college for admission in class XIth
  6. List few Central Hindu school for admission in Delhi?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  8. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  9. What is the syllabus of KV class 7th?
  10. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  11. List of Military schools in Maharashtra
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?
  14. Best CBSE and ICSE schools in Mysore?
  15. Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX
  16. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  17. Eligibility for Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC) and benefits of being a teacher of government school/college? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?
18th October 2017, 12:52 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of central government school teaching post in KVS and Navothaya Army school?

You should follow the official website of a particular central government school in which you want to get job of teacher. Most of the schools post teacher recruitment notice to their official website. You can also follow newspapers to get the teacher recruitment notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?