16th October 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the school timings for 12th standard in government school, Chandigarh?

What is the school timings for 12th standard in the government school, Chandigarh? Can you please let me know the usual timings which are followed? Is it mentioned somewhere online? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  2. Best school in Chandigarh for admission in 11th standard?
  3. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  4. Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  7. Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?
  8. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  9. Which is the best school to get admission for my son who just doing 4th class now in Chandighar?
  10. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  11. Details regarding admission in 11th standard in St. Joseph Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh and St. Mary's School, Chandigarh?
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  14. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  18. When is the schedule for government school examination for standard 5?
18th October 2017, 12:30 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the school timings for 12th standard in government school, Chandigarh?

Since, you have not mentioned the name of the specific School, it is very difficult to provide you the exact details on it. All the different Government Schools have their own School timing. So, you should have mentioned the name of the School particularly to get the details of it.
However, I will advise you to contact to the respective School to know the exact timings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?