20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to submit the 11th school certificate for getting admission for MBBS course?

I want to know that for the MBBS class 11 medical certificate from any school like open school or regular school is required? Can you please let me know the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thanks!

21st August 2016, 10:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to submit the 11th school certificate for getting admission for MBBS course?

You have not given the correct query but as per my opinion if your question is regarding the required documents to get admission in medical course after 10+2.

So, if I am right then the required documents at time for admission is :-

10TH Marksheet.

12Th Marksheet.

12TH Admit Card.

Migration.

Transfer.

Character.

Caste Certificate if mandatory.

Income Certificate of parents.

Identity Proof.

Passing Certificate.

These are required documents mandatory to get admission in course. All the above documents must be original.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?