17th January 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ICSE school after completion of 8th standard from CBSE school?

I have just passed my 8th std from a CBSE school but I want to get admission in an ICSE school. So, I want to know just that is it possible to do so? Please do tell as fast as possible, it will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
18th January 2018, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in ICSE school after completion of 8th standard from CBSE school?

Yes, you can get admission in a different board school surely, if have got all the required documents from previous school and fulfill all the merit criteria.

Just apply for admission at your choice of school and provide them all the required documents. Different schools have different way to decide merit for admission.
18th January 2018, 09:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in ICSE school after completion of 8th standard from CBSE school?

Yes definitely you can change your school after completing your 8th standard from CBSE school. According to the eligibility criteria and rules, candidate is eligible to change the board of school in 9th standard.
18th January 2018, 10:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Unhappy Re: Can I get admission in ICSE school after completion of 8th standard from CBSE school?

One can change the board in 9th standard. If you have completed your 8th standard with CBSE board so, now you are eligible to take admission in ICSE board in 9th standard. But make sure that as per the rules you have to complete ninth and tenth standard with same board.
18th January 2018, 11:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in 9th standard in ICSE Board School after completion of your 8th standard from CBSE Board school. Candidates who have passed 8th standard from any recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to 9th standard in ICSE school. You have to submit the 8th standard marksheet and Transfer certificate to ICSE school along with your admission application form to apply for admission to 9th standard in ICSE school.
19th January 2018, 07:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can get admission into ICSE School after completion of 8th standard from CBSE board. You must have passed your 8th standard with good percentage marks in order to be eligible for admission. Just apply for admission when there is a notification for it and appear for the admission test if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?