23rd January 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS board not valid for MCI eligibility certificate?

I have passed 10+2 from NIOS board, for getting admission in mbbs in Russia, MCI eligibility certificate is required, I can apply in abroad. Please let me know the solution (someone says MCI not giving eligibility certificate for those students who passed from NIOS.

23rd January 2018, 02:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS board not valid for MCI eligibility certificate?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for MCI eligibility certificate if you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS board because it has a same value as that of regular boards such as CBSE and state boards.
23rd January 2018, 08:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed 12th from NIOS board, so you are eligible for MCI certificate. NIOS board is recognized and approved by the Central Government of India, so it is valid for MCI certificate.

So, there is nothing to worry about, you can definitely get a MCI certificate and apply for MBBS course.
23rd January 2018, 10:47 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

No, there is nothing as such, you can get admission in MBBS course in Russia, provided you will have to clear the entrance examination conducted for admission in the prospective college/university.

Once you do fulfill the admission criteria and clear the admission test, I am sure you will get admission and can continue with your studies further. NIOS degree will not be a barrier for you.
10th March 2018, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I studied nios in 12th, now l am seeking admission in abroad medical universities shall l get mci eligibility certificate for studying medical course in outside lndia?
2nd August 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my study of mbbs in Russia now. I have completed my 2nd year and I did my 12 from NIOS board can u please tell that I am allowed to fill the form for MCI TEST?
30th August 2019, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my studies in Barbados at the moment...I HV completed 4th Year...and I did my 12th from NIOS board....I came out from county in 2015....will I get eligibility certificate from MCI..!!?
25th September 2020, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how to apply mci eligibility certificate if a student belong to NIOS and nios doesnot provide 11certificate
14th October 2020, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my studies in Barbados at the moment...I HV completed 4th Year...and I did my 12th from NIOS board....I came out from county in 2015....will I get eligibility certificate from MCI..!!? And i dont have 11 standard certificate because nios doesnt provide it
18th July 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for mci if a student is from nios and nios doesnt provide 11th certificate pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?