27th January 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

NIOS Board certificate is accepted by Law colleges for admission in BA LLB?

The certificate gained by Passing Higher Secondary from NIOS Board will be valid for taking admission in BA LLB in Law colleges or not? Please, clarify at the earliest.

31st January 2018, 07:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS Board certificate is accepted by Law colleges for admission in BA LLB?

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS is Central government recognized board and Ministry of Human Resource Development is recognized for secondary and senior secondary board examination. Its certificate is valid for any higher studies course.

You can take admission in BA LLB course after passing higher secondary from NIOS board.
31st January 2018, 08:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS Board certificate is accepted by Law colleges for admission in BA LLB?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognized board. The board is affiliated with Ministry of Human Resource and Development.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in various courses.

For admission in B.A.LLB course, you have to appear and qualify for CLAT examination. BHU and other universities conduct entrance examination for admission in respective institutes.

For detail information regrading the examination visit at http://www.clat.ac.in.
31st January 2018, 09:40 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. The certificate of secondary and senior secondary board examination obtained from this board is valid for all higher courses. You should not worry regarding its validity.

Central Government has clearly mentioned that it should be accepted in all national and state government institutes for higher studies. You can take admission in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law course with help of NIOS certificates.
31st January 2018, 10:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for admission in B.A LLB course which is five years duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in course is that:-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline.

The age limit and minimum required varies with university.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission as NIOS is a recognised board which is affiliated with MHRD.
31st January 2018, 01:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS is Central Government approved board of education for 10th and 12th board exams. There is no doubt about validity of marksheets of this board. You can apply for BA LLB course after completion of 12th from this board.
31st January 2018, 02:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed from NIOS board are eligible to appear in the various entrance examination for admission in higher studies or for recruitment in jobs.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.A LLB course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes and required qualification to appear is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
31st January 2018, 06:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS board is approved by Central Government and Ministry of Human Resource Development.

The certificates of NIOS board is accepted by law colleges for admission in BA LLB course.
31st January 2018, 06:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

Ministry of Human Resource Development of Indian Government has approved this board for 12th board exams.

NIOS board certificate is accepted by law colleges for admission in BA LLB course.
16th June 2018, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, this is Gopal i have completed my intermediate from APOSS (Andhra Pradesh open School Society ) it is equal to 10 2 stream and may i eligible for 5 years duration course of BA.LLB please sir can you answer as early as possible.
16th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, this is Gopal i have completed my intermediate from APOSS (Andhra Pradesh open School Society ) it is equal to 10 2 stream and may i eligible for 5 years duration course of BA.LLB please sir can you answer as early as possible.
16th June 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Appos certificate is accepted by Law colleges for admission in BA LLB?

Good afternoon sir, this is Gopal i have completed my intermediate from APOSS (Andhra Pradesh open School Society ) it is equal to 10 2 stream and may i eligible for 5 years duration course of BA.LLB please sir can you answer as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?