21st July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th J&K Board to become an IPS Officer?

I am studying in 10th standard from J&K Board. I am weak in studies but my aim is to become an IPS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Board so that I can achieve my aim?

24th July 2018, 07:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th J&K Board to become an IPS Officer?

I.P.S is Indian Police Service and for recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

The required eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum qualifying marks.

No limitation on discipline and aggregate in bachelor degree or other academic course.

After completion of bachelor degree you will become eligible to appear in examination. More information about examination is available at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th July 2018, 08:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually your percentage in 10th standard does not matter if you want to become an IPS officer.
To become an IPS officer, candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and moreover the percentage does not matter only the candidate should have passed in the graduation.
You have to appear in the examination that is conducted by UPSC and that is called as civil services exam.
25th July 2018, 10:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is among the toughest examination.

So, you have to prepare for examination with dedication, determination and devotion to qualify in examination.

Required academic qualification is bachelor degree. No minimum required aggregate to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in examination after bachelor degree. Final year candidates can also apply for the examination. To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?