15th October 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change the school for 12th in the same city after 11th?

I have completed my class 11th from a school which is apart from my house and now i want to take admission in class 12 from another school which is near my house ,so it is possible to change the school in city to city? Who can give me the information on this?

16th October 2016, 01:05 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the school for 12th in the same city after 11th?

Yes, of course you can change your school after 11th class. You have to talk to your school management for that. They will surely help you. You will need your transfer certificate for changing school. Thanks
16th October 2016, 01:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the school for 12th in the same city after 11th?

If you have a valid reason to show that there is really a need for you to change your school to another in the same city under the same board, only then will you be allowed to get transferred otherwise your plea can be rejected.
16th October 2016, 03:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change the school after completing 11th standard and get admission in 12 in other school in the same city. But most of the reputed schools doesn't allow a candidate to change the school until and unless there are any serious issues.

But I doubt whether the school will give you the leaving certificate because, in the 11th standard the registration for 12th board examination are done. So, if you decide to change the school before the registration then there is a chance but, after the registration it will be very tough for you. You can also discuss the matter with the principal of your school, just inform him about the matter if the finds it appropriate and unavoidable then you will be allowed to change your school.
16th October 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to take admission in 12th standard in different school in the same city even if you have completed 11th standard. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard from the same school and none of the schools offer admissions in 12th standard directly. So, I suggest you to pursue 12th standard from the school where you have pursued 11th standard.
16th October 2016, 10:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can change your school in 12th standard if you have completed your 11th standard from some other school. But your board should be same in both the standards. If you have completed your 11th standard from CBSE board when you have to take admission in 12th standard in same board.
17th October 2016, 08:29 PM
elue

Of course it is possible, but wasn't it a waste of time and year ? So in my opinion its better to finish your 12th standard after that you chose your college wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?