14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether the students completed IGCSE 10th in Indonesia will be able to catch CBSE Higher Secondary syllabus?

My son was studying in India during his V-VII standards with CBSE syllabus. He then continued his VIII-X standards in Indonesia with IGCSE syllabus. I am now intending to put him in one of the CBSE schools for XI and XII. Can you please give me your opinion as to whether the student will be able to catch with CBSE syllabus? Much obliged for your answer.
Best regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  2. Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?
  3. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?
  9. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  10. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  13. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  14. Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Which board is better between IGCSE and CBSE?
  18. Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?
17th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the students completed IGCSE 10th in Indonesia will be able to catch CBSE Higher Secondary syllabus?

Yes, definitely your ward can catch up the CBSE Board syllabus after the completion of class 10th under IGCSE Board, there is no big deal about it.
There are not such difference in the syllabus that any one cannot catch it up.
Your ward just need the patience to cope up with the new syllabus. He will be adjusted very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?