21st March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change board from ICSE to CBSE

Can I change my board from ICSE to CBSE? I have completed class 9th from ICSE and my parents are shifting due to job related issues and a school affiliated to CBSE is ready to give me admission.

Related Questions:
23rd March 2017, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change board from ICSE to CBSE

Yes, you can change your school from ICSE to CBSE board during class 9th, but make sure that you do it before the registration takes place. After that you won't be allowed to do so. You can simply write a letter to the principal of your school regarding the matter. Then they will provide you the transfer and school leaving certificate. Now you have to submit the related documents at the other school and can get admission accordingly.
29th March 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter pass 4 STD from ICSE now I want to change in CBSE but school like Mahatma education which runs by pillias they said as we can't change it ICSE to CBSE.. please help me?
13th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required while changing ICSE board to CBSE board in class 11
15th October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Already transferred they are asking to write the letter
17th December 2019, 08:47 AM
Sreerag. K

You can give a letter to the principal of your school regarding the matter. Then they will provide you the transfer and school leaving certificate. Now you have to submit the related documents at the other school and can get admission according
25th December 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my board from icse to cbse in class 12th .I have done schooling till 10th class from cbse board only .now I will be shifting from Lucknow to Ahemdabad and again I want to join cbse board . Not happy with icse board .
Kindly suggest
14th April 2021, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What documents are required to change lcse to cbse from class 9 to 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?