31st October 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to change the school in middle after the registration is long over?

I am in 2 and now most of the registration has gone can i change the school now in between cbse boards? What should be the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete answer on this?

2nd November 2015, 06:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be possible to change the school in middle after the registration is long over?

Sorry but you can not do this because registration is already done. If you think about it just after passing 11th standard then you can change your school easily but now it is not possible.

So I suggest you to concentrate on your studies instead of such silly thoughts. If you think that school teachers are not teaching good then you may use private tuitions for improving your subject knowledge.
2nd November 2015, 07:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to change the school in middle after the registration is long over?

You can change your school at any time but at that time there must be admission open in the school in which you want to join. If you are trying to change your school when all the admissions are closed then it is not possible for you to change the school.

But in this condition you can transfer your school with in the same board. I mean to say is that you can transfer your school with in the same board like cbse to cbse.

For transfer you simply have to mention the reason for transfer and you have to submit only new residence address to your new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?